Monday 5 September 2011

Work, work, work


Ok so just to let you all know im currently on 'garden leave' which unfortunately is the result of my last company closing our regional office. I wont tell you what my job was as its far too dull and complicated, anyhoo it was my first official day of garden leave today and instead of relaxing or laying in knowing im currently getting paid for nothing, i was up at the crack of dawn for an interview for a new and more lucrative job offer. I have a further 3 interviews lined up this week also, i know it may sound sad but i enjoy work, i enjoy doing a good job. My question is would you cut garden leave short to start a new job and earn a potential extra wage one month or take the full month off to relax as its paid anyway???

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment